Grade Three

This year I am in grade three.

In grade three we are expected to have a program called “Ultranet”. Ultranet is a program on a computer. you can type learning goals on there and  a learning portfolio. Students are allowed to change the backround.

We also have to have a program called Mathletics  which can be played at schools all around the world. You can play live mathletics and  you can do activities by yourself.

In grade three you start to do some joined up writing.At the start of the year we have to practise  our diagonal joins. Grade three is a bit harder with more instructions to follow.

HAVE YOU EVER GONE ON MATHLETICS?

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ULTRANET?

DO YOU KNOW ANY MORE FUN GAMES OR PROGRAMS ON COMPUTERS?

3 thoughts on “Grade Three

1. Dear Amelie,

I’m glad to see you’re still blogging!

Mathletics is a fun program and we use it a lot in 4KM. We also do a lot of joined writing and students in grade four can earn their pen licence.

You can find some more fun sites for kids on the 4KM and 4KJ blog here http://4kmand4kj.global2.vic.edu.au/sites-for-kids/

Guess what? This week I am flying to the USA to meet Mrs Yollis! Did you enjoy working with her class last year?

Best wishes and keep blogging!
    Mrs M☀rris

• @ Mrs Morris,

I hoped you enjoyed your trip to the USA. I wish I could go. Our grade have to use Mathletics more. Thank you for telling me where I can find more learning games.

I am trying to go on my blog lots but with grade three and my family selling the house I usually don’t have time to.

Bye,
      Amelie

2. Dear Amelie,

It’s good to see another post from you. It’s hard to believe you’re now half way through Grade Three. This year is moving so quickly.

From what I can see, Ultranet is wonderful idea. Maybe, with success in Victoria, it my become national. Imagine being able to share with students around the country.

I have seen Mathletics. It’s a great way of practising your maths skills at home.

I can see Mrs Morris has already helped you with games online. I’m sure the games they recommend are safe and fun to use.

Isn’t it exciting Mrs Morris and Mrs Yollis have met? At the time of writing this comment, I have been chatting with Mrs Morris on Twitter. I saw a photo of Mrs Morris and Mrs Yollis together and found out 4KM/4KJ Skyped with them today.

Keep blogging.

@RossMannell
    Teacher, NSW, Australia